I started a blog 7 years back and it's last post was 4 years ago. Within this time span, lots of things happened. Too much... so much I could never have imagined, and I barely remember anything now. The blog started after I finished SPM, still wondering what to do with my life. I was clueless. Well now, I'm an intern in the field of dentistry. How's that? Lol. The universe always has its ways to stir up my already twisted life.
So back to this thing about my blog. I can no longer access my previous blog. As much as I wish to continue writing in it, the blog is frozen in time. It's still view-able, but that's it. Maybe it's time to start anew. If you know my old blog, lucky you; if you don't know about it, I won't tell. :)
So here goes. It's already 12 am now. I'm half-asleep but still reluctant to go to bed. I don't really know what I'm doing now but it's ok, life doesn't make any sense anyway. The reason I start blogging again is because I have too much to say and I have no audience. I NEED a medium to vent. I have twitter, but the word limit LIMITS. And it's not safe there. There are people who goes around spreading my tweets, and sometimes I wanna gossip about a certain someone who also happens to be my follower, but I can't do it on Twitter and I really wanna talk about it, even to myself.
This is just an intro post, an ice-breaker, or whatever you call it. I'm really sleepy, so pardon my language and/or grammar mistakes, poor structural flow etc etc. This blog is for me to say whatever I want, whatever that comes into mind. I don't wanna make it a school-essay, with perfect sequence and logic. I want my blog to be spontaneous, free and unrestricted. Anyway I'm probably the only person reading it, so it doesn't matter.
As I was half-way writing this blog post, my Skype ranged and a guy offered to cum for me, on screen. So yea, why not? I didn't have to do anything. I just have to turn on the camera to show my presence and he did the rest. It was a one-week load, and that six-incher is monstrous. By the way that guy looks cute. He didn't show his face, but he forgot to remove his profile picture lol.
That's all for my first piece. Stay tuned for more juicy updates. Actually I'm just talking to myself, or my alter ego.
So back to this thing about my blog. I can no longer access my previous blog. As much as I wish to continue writing in it, the blog is frozen in time. It's still view-able, but that's it. Maybe it's time to start anew. If you know my old blog, lucky you; if you don't know about it, I won't tell. :)
So here goes. It's already 12 am now. I'm half-asleep but still reluctant to go to bed. I don't really know what I'm doing now but it's ok, life doesn't make any sense anyway. The reason I start blogging again is because I have too much to say and I have no audience. I NEED a medium to vent. I have twitter, but the word limit LIMITS. And it's not safe there. There are people who goes around spreading my tweets, and sometimes I wanna gossip about a certain someone who also happens to be my follower, but I can't do it on Twitter and I really wanna talk about it, even to myself.
This is just an intro post, an ice-breaker, or whatever you call it. I'm really sleepy, so pardon my language and/or grammar mistakes, poor structural flow etc etc. This blog is for me to say whatever I want, whatever that comes into mind. I don't wanna make it a school-essay, with perfect sequence and logic. I want my blog to be spontaneous, free and unrestricted. Anyway I'm probably the only person reading it, so it doesn't matter.
As I was half-way writing this blog post, my Skype ranged and a guy offered to cum for me, on screen. So yea, why not? I didn't have to do anything. I just have to turn on the camera to show my presence and he did the rest. It was a one-week load, and that six-incher is monstrous. By the way that guy looks cute. He didn't show his face, but he forgot to remove his profile picture lol.
That's all for my first piece. Stay tuned for more juicy updates. Actually I'm just talking to myself, or my alter ego.
No comments:
Post a Comment